Grant,
I went back to work last week and it was nearly impossible to say goodbye to you. I love you so much buddy, and I miss you all day long. Your Grammy is watching you while I'm at work and you seem to be doing well. You love to be talked to these days and it is the best thing to come home to - you just laugh and smile when we talk to you. I want you to know how hard it was to leave you for work each morning and how much I look forward to seeing you when I get home. The time away from you during the day has made me treasure my time with you so much. I wish I could bottle it up and keep you little forever; but I know you'll be on the move before I know it. I love holding you, hearing your squeal, nursing you, and singing to you. You're the best buddy!
Love you,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment