Dear Grant,
We can't believe you're already two months old! The time is flying by! At two months old you still eat every 3 hours, basically around the clock. You are getting stronger each and can hold your head up really well for your age. You are a great napper - if we lay you down when you're drowsy you just go to sleep without crying - it's like magic! We are so impressed! You still like to nurse in the middle of the night and we're hoping that'll end soon, but I am trying to enjoy it as I know I'll miss it some day ... you are so sweet and snuggly and I just love those quite moments when it's just you and me! You also started smiling this month - it just melts our hearts! We love to see you smile; it is simply adorable and makes us so happy.
At your two month appointment you did great; you weigh 11 lbs. 3 oz., (50th percentile)
You around 2 months - you are smiling more and more every day and we love it so much!
Your 2 month appointment:
Checking yourself out in the mirror
At your two month appointment you did great; you weigh 11 lbs. 3 oz., (50th percentile) and are 23 1/3 inches long (90th percentile) - you are long! Your head is in the 50th percentile too.
Your 2 month pictures:
I love this picture of you - you are so sweet Grant!
Grace wanted to jump in for a few pictures too - she looks huge next to you!
Griffin and Grace love you so much; they love to hold you, talk to you, and sing to you.









No comments:
Post a Comment